(Спашавам 3 извора и означавам 0 мртвим.) #IABot (v2.0)
* [http://americanartgallery.org/artist/home/id/147 John James Audubon at American Art Gallery]
* [http://audubon.pitt.edu Audubon's ''Birds of America'' at the University of Pittsburgh], a complete high resolution digitization of all 435 double elephant folios as well as his ''Ornithological Biography''
* [http://hcl.harvard.edu/libraries/houghton/collections/modern/audubon.cfm The John James Audubon Collection], [[Houghton Library]], Harvard University
* [http://www.audubon.org/nas/jja.html "Audubon biography"], National Audubon Society
* [https://web.archive.org/web/20110719142918/http://jcsm.auburn.edu/collections_perm/audubon.php "Louise Hauss and David Brent Miller Audubon Collection"], Jule Collins Smith Museum of Art, Auburn University
* [http://parks.ky.gov/findparks/recparks/au/ John James Audubon State Park] in Henderson, Kentucky
* [http://streaming.yale.edu/opa/podcasts/audio/schools/library/reese_073008.mp3 Audubon's ''Birds of America''], podcast from the Beinecke Library, Yale University
* [http://www.aaa.si.edu/collections/john-james-audubon-and-audubon-family-letters-10618 John James Audubon and Audubon family letters, (ca. 1783–1845)] from the Smithsonian [[Archives of American Art]]
* View works by [https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/creator/5529 John James Audubon] online at the Biodiversity Heritage Library.