Разговор о Википедији:Амбасада/Архива 1
My name is Lea and I am working on a project about slivovitz in Serbia, but i can not find information about how much you produce per year. Also I need to know the everage consuption per year - per person.
Thank you very much; Lea email@example.com
- Hello Lea, nice to hear you. Nobody knows truly how many slivovitza produce Serbia per year :))
I will try to find some info about that stuf. We will hear again... Golija
- here I am again...so:
acording to site above producing of slivovitza (šljivovica) in Serbia variating from 9.5 milion liters (1956) to 120,4 L (1969).
"najveći deo proizvodne šljive se koristi za proizvodnju rakije šljivovice – čija godišnja produkcija varira između 9,5 (1956) i 120,4 miliona litara (1969)"
Convert liters to galons: http://www.teaching-english-in-japan.net/conversion/gallons
With Regards. Golija
- Lea, also fell free to contact dr. Miladin M. Ševarlić from agronomic institute in Zemun. e-mail: milsevar@EUnet.yu
Превео сам ово писание на енглески, као што је Милош тражио Обрадовић Горан 19:20, 12 Дец 2004 (CET)
Хрватска Википедија има своју амбасаду, која се у хрватској зове велепосланство. Трбало би исправити грешку у овом чланку где стоји да хр. Википедија нема своју амбасаду. --Покрајац 21:28, 13 Дец 2004 (CET)
- Па, исправи :) --Милош Ранчић 21:46, 13 Дец 2004 (CET)
It would be nice if also your Wikipedia could place the Wikimania PR banner on MediaWiki:Sitenotice. The text which should be used (translated into your language) is:
[[Слика:Wikimania-468x60-en.png|100px]] The first '''[http://www.wikimania.org International Wikimedia Conference]''' will take place in [[Frankfurt]] [[August 4|4.]]-[[August 8|8 August]]!
The text should be kept until August.
Greetings, 22.214.171.124 21:12, 16 мај 2005 (CEST)
Ову страницу би под хитно требало преуредити да ми добила много бољи изглед, погледајте како су само то урадили словенци sl:Wikipedija:Veleposlaništvo. -- 00:18, 20 септембар 2005 (CEST)
Hi, I am w:nl:gebruiker:Walter of the dutch Wikipedia. I am writing you because your are listed as ambassador of your wiki. I have something to say that I think you will find useful and possibly others of your wiki also.
You know it is not easy for the members of a local wiki to be informed about what is going on in the higher levels of the Wikimedia family. This because of the language problem and the high level of fragmentation of places where you can find information.
I am now making a weekly news letter (Wikizine) that attempts to provide the news of the Wikimedia projects. The concept is to list only a very short description of the news an give the relevant url to the subject. I want it to be short, only give the news that is important for all projects. The target audience include the ambassadors. It is for people who are interested in what it going on outside there own wiki. I emphasize on the news that is practical-technical. The information comes form several "news"-pages on several wikis, the mailinglists and IRC. There will be news I can not discover. If you have news found somewhere or from you own wiki please let my know. wikizine AT wikipedia.be
I can only create one version in something that supposed to be English. I count on the readers to inform there local wiki about the news in there own language.
Wikizine is send by use of the mailinglist Announce-l. It is only used for this. So people can subscribe without being swamped by emails like the lists.
I hope that you and others of your wiki will subscribe to Wikizine and give feedback. So that Wikizine can become really a source where Wikimedians can find out what is going on. Greetings, w:nl:gebruiker:Walter PS: do not repond here. I will not see it.
Novi Sad populationУреди
I'm from the Hebrew Wiki. I would like to know what is the population of Novi Sad proper and of the surrounding urban area. English Wiki says: "In its most recent official census from 2002, the city had an urban population of 299,294, while its municipal population was 333,583.". (I assume "municipal population" includes nearby suburbs not in Novi-Sad proper). Serbian Wiki says: "Нови Сад је, после Београда и Приштине, трећи град у Србији по броју становника. На последњем званичном попису 2002, самo насеље је имало 191.405 становника, док је општина Нови Сад имала 299.294" of which I understand only the number.
- There are two units of local government named after Novi Sad: Municipality of Novi Sad, and City of Novi Sad. City of Novi Sad includes Municipality of Novi Sad and Municipality of Petrovaradin (which is significantly smaller than the former). Municipality of Novi Sad includes Novi Sad proper as well some suburban settlements. Thus:
- 191,405 is the population of Novi Sad proper
- 299,294 is the population of Municipality of Novi Sad
- 333,583 is the population of City of Novi Sad.
- English Wikipedia shows the population of Municipality of Petrovaradin at just above 31,000. That almost makes all the numbers match - the discrepancy must be due to the fact that the official 2002 census was performed using two different methodologies, so writers of these articles must have been using different numbers. --Dzordzm (разговор) 22:42, 18. мај 2009. (CEST)
- P.S. If you take a look here, you can also see that the total urban population within the limits of the City of Novi Sad is 255,071, and the remaining 78,487 people live in suburban settlements in both Municipalities. --Dzordzm (разговор) 22:50, 18. мај 2009. (CEST)
Hi! I have a photo request for the Jat Airways article:
- Jat Airways head office - Bulevar umetnosti 16, 11070 Belgrade, Serbia
Foundation Images PolicyУреди
I am Yosri from Malay Wikipedia. Recently I was informed by certain parties that MS Wiki need to delete any images tagged as Non-Commercial under Foundation Licensing policy. After I have done some studies, I realised that Wikipedia Foundations is moving towards allowing commercialises all images, as such they are acting on behalf of commercial company to require all images loaded with tagging Non-Commercial in all Wiki Project to be removed, including those loaded in local Wiki. You are only allowed to licenses your images under "free content", which specifically allows commercial reuse, example GDLF 1.2. Certain images is exempted under a very narrow EDP ("exemption doctrine policy") definition. If you all already aware about this, please ignore this comment. Otherwise, for more details please visit http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Village_pump#Wikimedia_projects_still_using_non-commercial-only_images.3F Yosri (разговор) 06:18, 2. март 2011. (CET)
Don't know if I can ask this here...Уреди
After I add File:Dylan and Cole Sprouse with Piper.jpg to different language Wikis, I try to add a description in that language. After I added the image to the article Браћа Спраус here, I produced the Serbian description on the Commons using Google Translate. I'm REALLY not sure if the translation was correct, so I thought I would ask people who have a better knowledge of Serbian than me. Thank you. - Purplewowies (разговор) 02:43, 14. децембар 2011. (CET)